Thursday, April 23, 2009 ;
HELLO ! :D
Lol, Phoebe updated.
But who cares?
I still want to post.
I suddenly have the urge to update class blog.
So yeah.
LOL.
I know alot people don't like the new sitting arrangement.
butbut, let's try it till our first paper start kays? :D
Tmr there's literature test after school & english test.
Hopes everyone do well aye. :D
Mid year are round the corner.
Study hard, but don't give yourself stress.
Need help just ask around, or even the teachers.
Streaming this year, don't playplay.
Lol.
I've got nothing to say alr, i guess?
Yeah, till here.
Byes.
♥,
HweeYing :D
Lol, Phoebe updated.
But who cares?
I still want to post.
I suddenly have the urge to update class blog.
So yeah.
LOL.
I know alot people don't like the new sitting arrangement.
butbut, let's try it till our first paper start kays? :D
Tmr there's literature test after school & english test.
Hopes everyone do well aye. :D
Mid year are round the corner.
Study hard, but don't give yourself stress.
Need help just ask around, or even the teachers.
Streaming this year, don't playplay.
Lol.
I've got nothing to say alr, i guess?
Yeah, till here.
Byes.
♥,
HweeYing :D