Tuesday, March 3, 2009 ;
HeyHey.
Tag abt the skin ya. I found this background cute so... Ya hahas. Anw What song are we going to choose for ACES Day dance, though i find it real fast to plan now, nvm. Issit, BadGirl or Shake It?
Guys, hows your PPR? Now, lets all strive hard ya! Streaming this year! And I seriously have no topics lols. I cant think of any luh.
Sports Day, are you people excited? Jy to thse runners ya! May the best house win !! (*All the best to Alexandra,Belverdere,(*duno how to spell :x)CommonWealth,Dundee&Strathmore:)(I guess we cant see, its strathmore.)
Byes, Revived!This!Blog!
With♥, Phoebe :)
Tag abt the skin ya. I found this background cute so... Ya hahas. Anw What song are we going to choose for ACES Day dance, though i find it real fast to plan now, nvm. Issit, BadGirl or Shake It?
Guys, hows your PPR? Now, lets all strive hard ya! Streaming this year! And I seriously have no topics lols. I cant think of any luh.
Sports Day, are you people excited? Jy to thse runners ya! May the best house win !! (*All the best to Alexandra,Belverdere,(*duno how to spell :x)CommonWealth,Dundee&Strathmore:)(I guess we cant see, its strathmore.)
Byes, Revived!This!Blog!
With♥, Phoebe :)