Sunday, November 9, 2008 ;
Since there is no post for so long, i am going to post like all of u want to. I noe everyone is very sien with the holidays as there is nth to do except plenty of hmwks. Btw whoever are those people who speak vulgarities at our tagbox should own up. I am gonna delete all our ur tags.
Enough of that, now about the holidays. Can Eunice pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plan the class outing faster, i am rotting at home =( I have nth to post of the holiday as it is very very boring. So i go liao byebyebye.
cLemenT
Enough of that, now about the holidays. Can Eunice pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plan the class outing faster, i am rotting at home =( I have nth to post of the holiday as it is very very boring. So i go liao byebyebye.
cLemenT