Monday, November 10, 2008 ;
THANK YOU FOR REVIVING.
Clement. Thanks or else this blog would really died. Nevermind that.
SPAMMING PEOPLE.
Hey you people typing all those damn freaking annoying words there. This is a class blog. You got a problem with 1B'08 of Queenstown Secondary is it? Don't like then you spam I will ban. And please, it's easy to find out who you are cause there's such a thing called the IP address. Then next, I do believe your parents have given you WONDERFUL names so I wonder why you are so cowardly to type some ROTTEN SHIT NAME instead of your BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL NAME. Wait, or is it because you are afraid to be found out whom you are? Don't come around giving us a piece of your mind when you don't even dare put your name down. And for your information, people who spam are just real lowlifes. Please, vulgarities? You should know better. If you have a blog and someone floods it with vulgarities, don't you want to smack that person till he dies? GET A LIFE SPAMMERS. And NO, it's obvious we don't appreciate your useless words.
Clement. Thanks or else this blog would really died. Nevermind that.
SPAMMING PEOPLE.
Hey you people typing all those damn freaking annoying words there. This is a class blog. You got a problem with 1B'08 of Queenstown Secondary is it? Don't like then you spam I will ban. And please, it's easy to find out who you are cause there's such a thing called the IP address. Then next, I do believe your parents have given you WONDERFUL names so I wonder why you are so cowardly to type some ROTTEN SHIT NAME instead of your BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL NAME. Wait, or is it because you are afraid to be found out whom you are? Don't come around giving us a piece of your mind when you don't even dare put your name down. And for your information, people who spam are just real lowlifes. Please, vulgarities? You should know better. If you have a blog and someone floods it with vulgarities, don't you want to smack that person till he dies? GET A LIFE SPAMMERS. And NO, it's obvious we don't appreciate your useless words.