Tuesday, October 14, 2008 ;
Hi once again, now its about today.
Assembly was the same, had to stand bcos of the wet floor. Then science period, Ms Lim dunno y nvr come in, class = market. People tok, play and move around.
Then maths Ms Jaya re go thru the maths paper. I got extra 3 marks!!! Ok many people got marks la. Then people continue tok , play and move around. Ms Jaya then tok to those u had fail either one or both papers. I kpo to eavesdrop.... HAHA
Recess i go buy P.E tee, forgot bring...zzz 1 for $7!!! I bought strathmore, ok la quite nice. Just for the post exam activity.
The post exam activity was Fushion DANCING! Must use flag do chinese, malay and indian dance. LOL! The Instructer all fierce fierce de lol. After that dance many many times. Ended at 0135, all go class. Take bag, Ridzwan giv out travel deco, then go chiong to leave.
Ok gtg now, bye!
Assembly was the same, had to stand bcos of the wet floor. Then science period, Ms Lim dunno y nvr come in, class = market. People tok, play and move around.
Then maths Ms Jaya re go thru the maths paper. I got extra 3 marks!!! Ok many people got marks la. Then people continue tok , play and move around. Ms Jaya then tok to those u had fail either one or both papers. I kpo to eavesdrop.... HAHA
Recess i go buy P.E tee, forgot bring...zzz 1 for $7!!! I bought strathmore, ok la quite nice. Just for the post exam activity.
The post exam activity was Fushion DANCING! Must use flag do chinese, malay and indian dance. LOL! The Instructer all fierce fierce de lol. After that dance many many times. Ended at 0135, all go class. Take bag, Ridzwan giv out travel deco, then go chiong to leave.
Ok gtg now, bye!