Sunday, October 19, 2008 ;
HELLO
Supposedly a class photo but I guess not.

Kin Leonn is the only guy in this picture.

Hong Yi looks retarded cause he is acting cute?

I wonder why Hong Yi is bending over? Has he spotted GOLD?
Original Pictures.




There, another time people. :D
Again but I thought I'd re-post the pictures that I have of the class during the History trip. Most are picture which I have of my buddies but I'll only post the ones which have MORE people in it.
Together with our group picture and the ones we had with Mr.Ong. Enjoy youselves.
Editted Pictures.

Supposedly a class photo but I guess not.

Kin Leonn is the only guy in this picture.

Hong Yi looks retarded cause he is acting cute?

I wonder why Hong Yi is bending over? Has he spotted GOLD?
Original Pictures.




There, another time people. :D
Labels: 1B History museum trip.