<body>
BuhhBuhhBee!,
I want nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody,nobody but you

Hwee Ying Wan Xin Pei Yi Yanleng (private) Kaili (private) Melissa Phoebe Rena Kai Lyn Si Min Hui lin Clement Harvey KinLeonn Yog blog

Friday, October 17, 2008 ;

HELLO![:
I don't know what happen but I do wonder who FT is. Is it really Mr.Ong? If it is, I'd be really happy to know because no one's going to NA. [:

Anyways, I know I talked a bit too much cause even now I've got nothing to say. [: By the way, Monday is a TIE DAY so bring your ties okay or else CLEMENT will make you wear it for 2 days.? [: Then a few days after will be the day that school ends. Sorry people but if you have your birthday on November or Decemeber or the last week October, we can't celebrate. So sorry. ): Would love to celebrate together but school end SUPER EARLY. But it's good in a way cause I find we're just wasting our time in class with no teacher coming in.

I think I really need to get the plan of the class outing ready. I got the venue figured out but for the date, that's a trouble. ): Why do I hate planning events so much? It's a burden right?

La la la la la la LOLLIPOP,
La la la la la la IB ROCKS!

I like that cheer and I think it's true. Apart from some not very nice to talk to people I guess this class ROCKS TO THE CORE! And I think our studies are good too. RENA got the highest for maths so it's proof? [:

IB will always be together,
forever and forever,
we'll never forget each other,
not a single one to be left out.

I think I'm going to continue ending my post like that ( the passage on top)
So, from now on when you see a "poem" or something know that it's
EUNICE/EEYORE! <3>

Labels: ,



2Beee /}

Made up of a class filled with fun laughter and joy.
A friend is a gift you give yourself (:
Us,
Wondergirls!
HweeYing,WanXin,MeiChing PeiYi,YanLeng,JiaYu WenHui,HsinErn,Sandra KaiLi,Melissa,Phoebe
Rena,KaiLyn,Thyra SiMin,Lenice,HuiLin

Super Junior!
Benny, Clement, Edmund, Harvey, KinLeonn, MingLiang, JunHui, HongYi, Dion, Marcus, Aik Hau, Sulaiman, Ridzwan, Nico, HouYee, Rionaldo, Job, XueKang, DaiZe, ZengFu, Sherman, Alvin

Jyp; creator XD
Form teacher, Chinese and CE
:)Mr Ong
English & Project Work
:)Ms Azlina
Lit
:)Mrs Dass
Maths
:)Mr Aslam
History
:)Term 1;Mr Lim
:)Term 2;Mdm Wong
Geography
:)Mr Chan
Science
:)Mdm Teoh/Ms liang(Chem)
:)Mr Chia(Physics)
:)Ms Tan(Bio)
Art
:)Mrs Goh
:)Mr Sairi
D & T
:)Mr Imran
:)Ms Tan
F & N
:)Ms Yanti
:)Ms Zheng
:)Ms Serene
PE& PE theory
:)Mr Lee
Music and CO form teacher
:)Mdm Tan
SE
:)Mr Chia
:)Ms Zheng

Notes/}



Yesterday'sLove/♥
Czwelinked-
Black Balloon


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
March 2011