Sunday, October 19, 2008 ;
FREAKING CRAP!
FT is scaring the hell out of me. Mr.Ong, if you are really FT could you at least say your name? PLEASE. It's freakingly scary cause we're all anxious about it. MAN, I would like to lay flat on my bed and not worry about anything for a few days. It'll really be nice yeah? No need to worry about anything. [: I'm quite sure many people would agree with me on this.
Anyway, I don't know why but it scares me to see FT tagging. Like maybe because I'm too anxious? And yeah like what Rena said, we don't know so I guess chill out a little. BUT I bet the first 3 in our class (or maybe not) that FT said would be hyper so I guess you people are really happy yeah?
Anyways, remember that for the next few last days of school ends at 1:05 PM okay? Have fun 1B people. [:
Now and forever,
We'll always be together.
Through everything,
We'll go through it together
And make our lives meaningful together.
❤Eunice/Eeyore.
FT is scaring the hell out of me. Mr.Ong, if you are really FT could you at least say your name? PLEASE. It's freakingly scary cause we're all anxious about it. MAN, I would like to lay flat on my bed and not worry about anything for a few days. It'll really be nice yeah? No need to worry about anything. [: I'm quite sure many people would agree with me on this.
Anyway, I don't know why but it scares me to see FT tagging. Like maybe because I'm too anxious? And yeah like what Rena said, we don't know so I guess chill out a little. BUT I bet the first 3 in our class (or maybe not) that FT said would be hyper so I guess you people are really happy yeah?
Anyways, remember that for the next few last days of school ends at 1:05 PM okay? Have fun 1B people. [:
Now and forever,
We'll always be together.
Through everything,
We'll go through it together
And make our lives meaningful together.
❤Eunice/Eeyore.